Suncrest Village Townhomes
Suncrest Village Townhome Homeowners Association (SVTHA)
As a courtesy for our homeowners and residents, the following information pertains to Suncrest Village Townhomes. Check all linked pages and our news page often for new information.
Governing Documents, Annual Assessments, and Special Procedures
- SVTHA Declaration of Common Interest Community, Part 1 and Part 2
- SVTHA Policies–Landscaping, Parking and Garbage – Apr 23, 2020 . . . If you are in need of a landscaping vendor/contractor for pulling weeds, contact our office at 304-598-5815.
- SVTHA Annual Assessment for the year 2022 is $1,538.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred and Thirty-Eighty Dollars). The due date is February 15, 2022. Contact us for due date and other information. Types of payment accepted: check or cash.
- SVTHA Building Control Committee review/approval process for deck extensions
- SVTHA Homeowner’s Insurance Required Proof of Insurance
- SVTHA Community Repeated Reminders
- SVTHA Welcome Townhome Residents
SVTHA Board Meetings
BOD meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday – quarterly (every three months) at 6:30 pm. Meetings are typically held in the Clubhouse Conference room. The date/time/location of meetings may change – especially around holidays; please call the office to confirm information.
Owners may voice their opinions, praise and concerns to the BOD during these meetings. If you would like to present an idea/concern to the BOD, please contact Mary Rose via email or phone at least one week prior to the meeting date so we may add you to the agenda. Some meetings may be held via Zoom. Call to confirm meeting dates and times.
- Suncrest Village Townhome Association Meeting: The next quarterly meeting for the SVTHA will be held on Wednesday, May 11 at 6:30pm in the Clubhouse. Owners will receive an email with details. Please contact our office if you are not receiving our emails.