Suncrest Village Townhomes
Suncrest Village Townhome Homeowners Association (SVTHA)
As a courtesy for our homeowners and residents, the following information pertains to Suncrest Village Townhomes. Check all linked pages and our news page often for new information.
Governing Documents, Annual Assessments, and Special Procedures
- SVTHA Declaration of Common Interest Community, Part 1 and Part 2
- SVTHA Policies-Landscaping, Parking and Garbage – Apr 23, 2020 . . . If you are in need of a landscaping vendor/contractor for pulling weeds, contact our office at 304-598-5815.
- SVTHA Annual Assessment for the year 2021 is $1,485.00 (One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty-Five Dollars). The annual due date varies in February. A 30-day grace period is extended before late fees and/or interest apply. Contact us for due date and other information. Types of payment accepted: check or cash.
- SVTHA Building Control Committee review/approval process for deck extensions
- SVTHA Homeowner’s Insurance Required Proof of Insurance
SVTHA Board Meetings
BOD meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday – quarterly (every three months) at 6:30 pm. Meetings are typically held in the Clubhouse Conference room. The date/time/location of meetings may change – especially around holidays; please call the office to confirm information.
Owners may voice their opinions, praise and concerns to the BOD during these meetings. If you would like to present an idea/concern to the BOD, please contact Mary Rose via email or phone at least one week prior to the meeting date so we may add you to the agenda. NOTE: Due to Covid-19, masks are required in the clubhouse and some meetings will be held via Zoom. Call to confirm meeting dates and times.
The next quarterly BOD meeting for the Suncrest Village Townhome HOA (SVTHA) will be held on Thursday, August 18 at 6:30pm. Check back for details closer to the date. Information to join ZOOM meetings will be shared via email closer to the actual meeting date. Watch your emails for updates and contact the main office if you are not currently receiving emails from the SVTHA.