Suncrest Village Covid-19 Operations and Updates
Suncrest Village COVID-19 Re-opening Status Update – Effective May 26, 2020
May 21, 2020 – Residents and Guests: To ensure our collective safety, in accordance with the CDC and West Virginia public health recommendations, we will be implementing the following guidelines for the Clubhouse. Please note that given the dynamic nature of this situation, the guidelines are subject to further revision. We will be updating this as needed. We would ask that you please be patient as we work through the necessary steps to re-open in the safest manner possible. Do NOT enter the Clubhouse if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, had a fever in the last 48 hours, or showing any other COVID-19 symptoms.
We are doing our best to re-open all parts of Suncrest Village in as safe and as timely a manner as possible. We greatly appreciate everyone’s cooperation during this time. Thank you in advance for following the procedures and guidelines we have implemented. From the Suncrest Village Administration
Hours: 12:00pm- 6:00pm Monday – Friday, 1:00pm- 2:00pm Saturday
- Please continue to use the side door for package pick-ups. Please plan on following the previously implemented guidelines as it relates to social distancing in these instances. Masks will be required upon entry as a safety precaution. If you do not have a mask, you will need to call the office at 304-598-5815 to inform us you are here and wait outside. We will then bring your package to the back door for you to receive.
- If the mail carrier is unloading/delivering packages, we would ask that you come back at a later time. No one will be permitted in the mail room while the mail is being unloaded by the carriers. Additionally, if the mail carrier is at the mailboxes, we would ask that you wait until they are finished to enter the mail center.
Hours: 9:00am- 6:00pm Monday – Friday
- The front door will remain locked with the following procedures in place for gaining access:
- If someone is at the front door, please practice safe social distancing.
- Masks will be required in order to gain entry as a safety precaution.
- Please call the office at 304-598-5815 to inform a staff member once you are at the front door and wanting to obtain access into the Clubhouse.
- We would ask that everyone that has entered the Clubhouse exits through the internet lounge to help ensure social distancing practices.
- We are also asking that you only come by the Clubhouse if it is absolutely necessary. If you are a current owner or resident with an issue or problem and the matter can be handled via phone or email, please do so. You can reach Mary Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org and Holli at email@example.com or you may phone us at 304-598-5815.
- If you are a new owner or a new tenant and need to fill out our new resident paperwork, you may come by the office but we ask that you follow the procedures outlined above. Please also be sure to have a copy of your driver’s license and your license plate number with you when you come to register. Also, please either bring with you or have a list of all gate device numbers and pool pass numbers to verify with us. We will have a table set up in the Clubhouse with all the paperwork that needs completed and will provide direction during that time.
Booked Parties – Clubhouse Rentals
We will begin taking Clubhouse reservations for parties and events effective immediately with new guidelines and orders put in to place. Please read the following carefully.
- Based on the government officials’ implementations and guidelines about social gatherings, all parties and events that will take place between now and the end of June cannot exceed 50 people. A member of the Security company will be coming by every party to count and ensure the occupancy does not exceed 50 people. If the occupancy does exceed 50 people, you will be asked to end the event and forfeit your security deposit.
- The cost to reserve the Clubhouse will remain at $100.00 and the security deposit will remain at $150.00. In addition to these costs, we will be implementing an additional fee for a professional cleaning company to come in and sanitize the facility after each event takes place. This fee has not yet been determined but we have been quoted that it will range between $125.00 and $150.00. This amount will be added to the $100.00 reservation fee and must be paid upfront. This additional fee will be non-refundable if you have your event. Therefore, upon making the reservation and signing the agreement, you will have to provide two (2) checks, one for $225.00-$250.00 (non-refundable) and one for $150.00 (refundable security deposit).
- You will still be responsible for cleaning the Clubhouse after your event is over, per the signed Recreational Agreement. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your security deposit. The professional company is not responsible for the cleaning of the Clubhouse after your event. They are only hired to do a sanitation of the facility after the event is over and the rooms have been cleaned.
- If you would like to make a reservation, please call the office or email Mary Rose or Holli to check for date availability.
Hours: 9:00am- 6:00pm Monday- Friday
- Only 4 people (max) are permitted in the gym at a time.
- The gym doors will remain locked and everyone will need to enter through the main door of the Clubhouse and exit through the internet lounge.
- You will have to follow procedures outlined above for obtaining access into the Clubhouse by calling 304-598-5815.
- If you would like to reserve a time slot, you can call ahead and we will reserve you a spot for the time frame you have given us.
- You must wear a mask while in the gym.
- You must practice social distancing while in the gym.
- You must sanitize the equipment before and after use. Our staff will be regularly cleaning all equipment as well but we ask that you also do your part in helping to keep the gym sanitized.
- Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
- Time restrictions will be limited to 45 minutes per person IF there are people waiting to use the gym. If there is not anyone waiting to use the gym and your 45 minutes have expired, we will allow you additional time as we can. This is to ensure everyone wanting to use the gym is able to do so to our best ability.
- The pool is anticipated to open on May 30, 2020. Once the guidelines have been established by the state government officials, we will follow protocol and send out our pool opening guidelines. As of now, you can expect to receive an email in regards to pool opening guidelines and procedures sometime next week.
- We will be allowing those wanting to sit out by the (unopened) pool to do so with restrictions.
- We will be setting out a limited number of chairs around the pool deck for use.
- All chairs must remain at least 6 feet apart.
- You must come through the main door of the Clubhouse following the guidelines implemented above.
- Once you are done, you must wipe down the pool chair with the provided cleaning supplies prior to leaving the pool area.
- You will then exit through the internet lounge following the guidelines implemented above.