Repeated Reminders for Condos
Updated September 2021
The following are the top repeated reminders of what is expected of owners and residents at Suncrest Village. For a full list of our community rules and regulations, Bylaws and Covenants and Restrictions and other important information please review www.suncrestvillage.net/condos and all associated links. Owners and residents who do not follow our community rules, regulations, and policies may be subject to fines.
- Only Gas Grills are permitted on your decks! Absolutely NO charcoal grills are to be used.
- Porch shades are NOT allowed to be used. We must keep the outside appearance uniform.
- Deck rails are not to be used for drying beach towels or for any other clothing or items.
- If you’re a smoker, do NOT throw your cigarette butts into the mulch or grassy areas! For fire prevention and aesthetic appearance, use ashtrays or the receptacles that have been provided. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly. Do NOT dispose of cigarettes in the hallways, stairwells, garages or elevators. In the past, carpets have been burned and a fire could start, resulting in injury or death.
- Swimming pool: glass of any type and/or alcohol are NOT permitted at the pool. Pool guests MUST be accompanied by owner/resident at ALL TIMES. All attendees must have a green pool wristband and each resident must have their green pool tag permit when at the pool.
- NO garbage is permitted in the hallways or garage at any time. Garbage must be kept in your unit until taken to the Refuse Area (compactor). Carry your garbage, do NOT drag it to the compactor. This causes tears in the bags resulting in debris and fluids onto the carpets and walkways. Use quality garbage bags or double bag to avoid tears. Do not place liquids in garbage bags. Absolutely NO hazardous materials and/or liquids allowed in garbage bags/compactor. Please avoid over stuffing the garbage bags, which could also result in tears.
- All garbage bags and boxes MUST BE PLACED INSIDE THE COMPACTOR. Boxes must be broken down before placing in the compactor. After putting garbage into the compactor, you must close and lock the door then push the button to compact. This should be done EVERY time you use the compactor! Absolutely NO garbage is to be left outside the refuse area or mail center!
- Furniture is NOT to be disposed of at the Refuse Area. You may contact our office and we will tell you what arrangements you can make for furniture disposal.
- Pets: Per our County Ordinance, pets need to be on a leash at all times. Pet waste needs to be picked up and properly disposed of in the provided receptacles throughout our development. Failure to pick up after your pet is unsightly, unsanitary and disrespectful to others in this development.
- Noise levels in hallways/stairwells and parking lots needs to be kept at a minimum after 10:00pm. Please be respectful to your neighbors.
- Exterior holiday lighting and decorations must be removed no later than ten (10) days after the given holiday.
- All window treatments must be white or ivory in color when viewing from the exterior of the building.