Information for Property Managers
The following requirements apply to all individuals and businesses that own, manage and/or rent properties at Suncrest Village.
In addition to ensuring tenants follow our governing documents and community policies for Suncrest Village condos and townhomes, owners of investment property and/or their property managers are required to:
- check with their insurance company to ensure that rental properties are properly insured according to the governing documents of the respective homeowners association;
- keep our office informed about the tenancy status of units – in advance of tenants moving in/out;
- make arrangements with us – in advance of tenants moving in/out – for commercial moving vehicles to have gate access before 6am and after 5pm, Mon-Fri and throughout weekends;
- provide us with the names, contact, and vehicle information for their tenants;
- inform tenants to visit our office within 24 hours of move-in to complete their registration process. This is especially important regarding the gate directory;
- encourage new and prospective tenants to review our Frequently Asked Questions and News pages;
- keep tenants informed of important news, repeated reminders for condos, and repeated reminders for townhomes, as well as updates sent to you via email and/or posted at https://www.suncrestvillage.net/news/, and
- retrieve all gate devices, pool passes, pool bands, and keys from tenants. You must provide us with the inventory numbers of devices and passes that were not returned by tenants so the devices are deactivated. Download and complete this inventory form of all items that have been assigned to each unit you manage at Suncrest Village. If you need assistance completing the form, please contact our office.
Vacant Unit Advisory – Condo Homeowners and Property Managers
Please follow this link for an important message from the Suncrest Village Condominium Association Board of Directors about maintaining your vacant property and minimizing risk to your property and property owned by others.
HOA Board Meetings
It is important to keep us informed of any changes to YOUR contact information. Our primary means for contacting you include: 1) email and 2) phone. Please add us as safe senders in your email program. Need our email addresses? Please contact our office.
Thanks for all you do to help us make Suncrest Village Morgantown’s most desirable residential community!