Information for Property Managers
What’s required of homeowners/landlords and/or their property managers: In addition to ensuring tenants follow our governing documents and community policies for Suncrest Village condos and townhomes, owners of investment property and/or their property managers are required to:
- keep us informed about the tenancy status of their units – in advance of tenants moving in/out;
- make arrangements with us – in advance of tenants moving in/out – for commercial moving vehicles to have gate access before 6am and after 5pm, Mon-Fri, and throughout weekends
- provide us with the names, contact, and vehicle information for their tenants;
- inform tenants to visit our office within 24 hours of move-in to complete their registration process. This is especially important regarding the gate directory;
- encourage new and prospective tenants to review our Frequently Asked Questions and News pages;
- keep tenants informed of important news, repeated reminders for condos, and repeated reminders for townhomes, as well as updates sent to you via email and/or posted at https://www.suncrestvillage.net/news/, and
- retrieve all gate devices, pool passes, pool bands, and keys from tenants. Otherwise, provide us with the inventory numbers of devices and passes that were not returned by tenants so the devices care deactivated.
Please Note: It is important to keep us informed of any changes to YOUR contact information. Our primary means for contacting you: 1) email and 2) phone. Please add us as safe senders in your email program. Need our addresses? Please contact our office.
Thanks for all you do to help us make Suncrest Village Morgantown’s most desirable residential community!