Pool Opening 2021
- Open Date: Friday, May 14, 2021
- Hours: Everyday, Monday – Sunday, 10:00am – 10:00pm (updated May 13, 2021)
- Updates: keep track of updates throughout the season on our news page, Facebook group, and via email
Rules of Pool Opening and Operations:
- The pool gates will be open for self-entry. You need a key to enter and exit the pool.
- You must have your pool key, pool permit and pool bands for each patron.
- Periodic checks will take place regularly. If any persons does not have these items, you will be asked to leave. You will only be permitted to return once you obtain the necessary items. Additional pool bands can be purchased from the office during our regular office hours. If you will be needing additional pool bands for the weekends, you must make arrangements prior to office closing on Fridays.
- Per the Mon County Health Dept., social distancing is still a mandate in place.
- Masks are mandated to be worn unless you are in the pool or seated alone.
- Masks are required while inside the building. If you are obtaining entry through the Clubhouse or are going to the restroom, they must be worn.
- Just as we did so last year, the chaise loungers, tables and chairs must be wiped off after use. Cleaning supplies to do so will be provided.
- All pool rules and regulations that were in place prior to COVID/2020 are still enforced:
- Absolutely NO alcohol
- Absolutely NO smoking/vaping in pool area
- No glass
- No pets
- No running or excessive rough housing
- No objects are to be thrown/passed in the pool area due to risk of hitting other parties
- All patrons under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have your pool permit and each patron must have a green wristband
- Any outside guests must be accompanied by a homeowner/resident of this community
- Be mindful of behavior and language, there are a lot of minors in our community that frequent the pool
If we notice that any unnecessary or unsafe behavior begins to take place we will revisit our pool procedures in place and potentially go back to the way we handled the pool season last year. So please, be smart, be safe, be considerate, and have a great summer!
Assistant Property Manager