Take a Book – Leave a Book Program
You asked . . . we listened! We are thankful for the input of our homeowners who requested this community-oriented and enriching program for residents of all ages at Suncrest Village.
The Suncrest Village Library (SVL) is located in the Internet Lounge at our clubhouse. Residents may access the SVL from inside the clubhouse Monday – Friday during our regular office hours, or by using the key to the exterior door after hours, 24 hours -7 days a week.
Reminder: masks are required in the clubhouse and SVL at all times!
To help us maintain this community program at Suncrest Village, please follow a few basic rules:
- Absolutely NO CLIMBING ON THE SHELVES!!!
- Only one person (or family) should visit the library at a time
- Only take one or two books per person.
- If you are able, please leave a book(s) so others may enjoy the community library.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, please be sure that all books are wiped down/sanitized prior to putting them on the shelf.
- Please do not visit the library if you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or are currently infected with the virus.
- Please help us take care of our library and the books by acting responsibly.
- This is a free service. No books should be sold for any reason.
Please be aware that the HOA management reserves the right to remove any books that are not appropriate for our community. Unless we know who donated the book(s), books with inappropriate content and graphics may be thrown out.
Please keep us informed if you have additional ideas or find something amiss. Thanks and happy reading!