- Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 4pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
1000 Suncrest Village, Morgantown, WV 26505 – (304) 598-5815
Clubhouse Rental Procedure
To reserve the clubhouse, you must first check with the office to see if the date you are requesting is available.
You will then need to print out the “Waiver of Liability” for the clubhouse, read it, and sign it.
You must submit that waiver along with two (2) separate checks, payable to ‘SCVCA’, at least 24 hours before the date of your party.
One check for $50.00 (non-refundable) which Is the Reservation Fee and another for $150.00 (refundable, if all outlined requirements stated in the Waiver of Liability are met)
Info on replacement keys / remotes / pool bands and costs
For replacement keys or extra pool bands please contact the office at (304) 598-5815 during regular office hours.
- Pool Key: $2.00
- Pool Bands: $20.00 / band
- Pool Pass: $50.00
- Gate Window Button: $75.00
- Gate Proximity Card: $25.00
Waiver of Liability – Please print, sign and submit back to us
Fire Evacuation Plan (FOR CONDOS ONLY)
Disposal/removal of large items:
- Cardboard boxes can be cut down and placed in compactor
- Furniture cannot be placed in compactor or left at the compactor area
- The following agencies should be contacted for furniture removal:
- The Community Ranch 304-381-2606
- Salvation Army 304-296-3525
- Habitat for Humanity 304-292-0914
Condos: Board meetings are generally held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 4:00pm in the clubhouse conference room. This is a time that owners can come and voice their opinions and concerns.
Townhomes: Board meetings are generally held quarterly on the 2nd Tuesday every 3 months at 6:30pm (subject to change) in the Clubhouse Conference room. This is a time residents can come voice their opinions and concerns.