Beginning on Sunday, September 27, 2020, we will resume self entry to the fitness center for residents of Suncrest Village. Residents will use their fitness center/pool key to enter the gym, 24-7 (twenty-four hours, seven days a week) via the exterior door, or through the clubhouse during regular office hours.
Everyone is expected to protect themselves and others and be diligent in eliminating the spread of Covid-19. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to Covid-19 or the flu.
We will monitor the facility for compliance with the guidelines and restrict users who are not following them. All arrangements are also subject to change per local, state and federal health recommendations and mandates.
Stay safe and healthy. Learn more about:
Watch for future alerts at suncrestvillage.net/news.
- Friday, Sept 25: 9am-7pm
- Saturday, Sept 26: 11am-7pm. Enter through the Clubhouse.
- Beginning Sunday, Sept 27, 2020: 24-7 (twenty-four hours, seven days a week) Self-access via exterior door after hours or through the clubhouse during regular office hours.
- Only 4 people (max) are permitted in the gym at a time.
- Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
- Residents should wear a mask and practice physical distancing while in the gym.
- No one is permitted to use the equipment that is flagged off limits for physical distancing purposes.
- Residents must sanitize the equipment before and after use. Our staff regularly cleans all equipment, but we ask that you also do your part in helping to keep the gym sanitized.
- Time restrictions will be limited to 45 minutes per person. If no one is waiting to use the gym and your 45 minutes have expired, we will allow you additional time. This is to ensure, to the best of our ability, that everyone wanting to use the gym is able to do so.
- Follow guidelines
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Keep us informed of how we’re doing to keep Suncrest Village safe and healthy!