- 9am – 7pm, Monday – Friday
- Noon – 7pm, Saturday and Sunday
- Only 4 people (max) are permitted in the gym at a time.
- Everyone must enter through the main door of the Clubhouse and exit through the Business Center/Internet Lounge. The gym doors will remain locked.
- To gain access to the Clubhouse, come to the main door and call 304-598-5815.
- If you would like to reserve a time slot, you can call ahead and we will reserve a spot for you.
- You must wear a mask while in the gym.
- You must practice social distancing while in the gym.
- You must sanitize the equipment before and after use. Our staff regularly cleans all equipment, but we ask that you also do your part in helping to keep the gym sanitized.
- Children are not permitted in the gym at this time.
- Time restrictions will be limited to 45 minutes per person. If no one is waiting to use the gym and your 45 minutes have expired, we will allow you additional time. This is to ensure, to the best of our ability, that everyone wanting to use the gym is able to do so.
Thank you for your understanding. Keep us informed of how we’re doing to keep Suncrest Village safe and healthy!