Suncrest Village Condos
Suncrest Village Condominium Homeowners Association (SCVCA)
As a courtesy for our homeowners and residents, the following information pertains to Suncrest Village Condominiums. Check all linked pages and our news page often for new information.
Governing Documents, Annual HOA Dues, Special Procedures and Information
- SCVCA By-Laws and Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- SCVCA HOA Dues for Buildings with and without Elevators
- SCVCA Homeowner’s Insurance Required Proof of Insurance
- SCVCA Homeowner’s Advisory – Vacant Units
- SCVCA Repeated Reminders
- SCVCA Welcome Condo Residents
Newsletters-BOD Meeting Minutes-Reminders
Condo Buildings Without Elevators
SCVCA Board Meetings
The Suncrest Village Condo Association’s BOD meetings are generally held on the third Tuesday of each month at 4pm in the Clubhouse Conference room. The date/time/location of meetings may change – especially around holidays. Some meetings may be held via Zoom (and will begin at 4:30pm). To confirm dates and times, watch for updates below and on our news page or contact us via email.
Owners may voice their opinions, praise and concerns to the BOD during these meetings. If you would like to present an idea/concern to the BOD, please contact Mary Rose via email or phone at least one week prior to the meeting date so we may add you to the agenda.
Upcoming Meetings – Watch for Updates
- The next BOD meeting for the SCVCA will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 4:30pm (due to Zoom set-up). This meeting will be held in the clubhouse and via Zoom. If you would like to attend via Zoom, please contact Holli or call the office by 5pm, Monday, May 16 and watch for an email inviting you to join the meeting. Please contact our office if you are not receiving our emails.