The Suncrest Village trash compactor is located at the Refuse Area – to the left of the Mail Center.
Only residents of Suncrest Village may use the compactor.
- Unlock and open the compactor door.
- Deposit your trash. NO FURNITURE or LARGE ITEMS!
- Close the compactor door.
- Push the black button on the operating panel to the left of the compactor.
Operating Panel Buttons
- Black button: Push to compact trash.
- Solid orange light: the compactor is getting full, but trash still MAY be deposited and compacted.
- Flashing orange light: the compactor is full and will not hold any trash. Please call the office at 304-598-5815.
- Red/Pink: stops the compactor.
- Do not leave any unwanted items on the ground, sidewalk, or roadway in the Refuse Area or anywhere in our community!
- Do NOT place furniture in the compactor or leave it in the Refuse Area.
- Follow this link to learn more about how to properly dispose of furniture and where to recycle in Monongalia County.
- Security cameras are in use around the Refuse Area, Mail Center, and throughout our community.
- Violators will be fined for not following the instructions and notes.
- No one under the age of 18 may operate this compactor.
- No one may enter the compactor!
- Medical or Fire Assistance: call 911
- Operating problems or flashing orange light, call Suncrest Village HOA Office at 304-598-5815